Lobuche East peak 6119m is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal. Lobuche east peak is an attractive summit and offers various routes for climbing. The normal route for climbing is through South Ridge. Lobuche east peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge. You follow Everest base camp trekking or Kalapather route Lukla, Namche bazaar, Tengboche and up to Dingboche and then trek to Kalapather (5550m).The Lobuche East base camp will be set up at 4,950m, near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated South-West Face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are superb view from here. You climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glaciers on the South-West Face of Lobuche East. You climb steep snow and ice slopes using fix ropes and get access to the ridge overlooking Lobuche and the Khumbu Glacier where we fix the high camp. You follow the sharp snow ridge to the summit ridge. we then trek back to Lukla.
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Peak Climbing Permit Preparation and introduction with climbing sherpa.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla(2820m,30 minutes) Trek to Phakding( 2610m,3 hours walking) and overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m) and overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Acclimatization/Day hiking. lobuche east peak climb
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3867m) and overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4328m) and overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Dingboche rest for acclimatization.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4930m) and overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek to KalaPathar 5545m And back to Lobuche and overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Lobuche East Base Camp (4900m) and overnight at Tent.
Day 12: Acclimatization at Base Camp.
Day 13: Make High Camp (5200m) and overnight at Tent.
Day 14: Summit to Lobuche 6119m and Back to Base camp and overnight at Tent.
Day 15: Lobuche Base Camp to Pangboche(3930m) and overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Pangboche to Namche bazaar and overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Namche bazaar to Lukla and overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight and overnight at selected hotel in kathmandu.
Day 19: Depart Kathmandu
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu by flight.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Tea house and Tent Camp accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking Climbing sherpa required porters.
- Labuche Peak Climbing Permit.
- Sagarmatha national park fee .
- Government tax and official expenses.
- Equipment such as Tent, Ice ax, Rope, Ices crow, Snow bar.
- Trekking /Climbing guide/porters/other staffs: Salary, Insurance, Equipment, Meals and Accommodation etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- Garbage Deposit.
- Farewell Dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, Mineral water ,Boiled water etc.
- Personal climbing gears & clothing (also available on hire).
- Travel insurance which should include emergency Rescue.
- Tips for staffs.